This post is all about Friendsgiving ideas.
I absolutely love Friendsgiving because it’s so much fun being with your friends. Plus I’ll always take any excuse to throw a party. This is the first time I’ll be hosting a friendsgiving party instead of attending one.
It’s so nice to get all your friends together and celebrate. My roommates and I are searching for the best Friendsgiving party ideas on a college student budget. Whether it’s your college roommates or your close friends from work you can always count on having an amazing time.
If you are looking for cheap friendsgiving decor check out my post filled with friendsgiving decor under 25$
This post shows you 11 creative Friendsgiving ideas that all your friends will be talking about.
1. SEND OUT INVITES
First thing first you want to send out your Friendsgiving invites a few weeks in advance.
Remember to give your guests a heads up so they can arrange a time to come to your party.
I know you are probably thinking text messaging is way easier but invitations are personal and feel important. Plus invitations are really affordable or if your feeling crafty easy to create.
You don’t have to go crazy with this idea. But bring warmth to the table by placing a table runner, some decorative plates, and an amazing centerpiece that everyone will believe that this was professionally done.
7. PLAN PARTY ACTIVITIES
You can’t throw a party without some fun party activities. I absolutely love playing games and this will definitely get the party started. Here are some Friendsgiving games:
- You can play a game of football. I know some families love to get together and play some football before dinner time.
- Plan a game night. If you enjoy playing board games you should definitely get Cards Against Humanity. This would give people a chance to loosen up and have a good time.
- Play a drinking game. If your into drinking you should look into this friendsgiving drinking game.
8. WATCH A CHARLIE BROWN THANKSGIVING
My roommate and I watched this last year and it was probably one of my favorite moments with her.
Reminisce your childhood watching a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving which you can buy from Amazon($10) or iTunes.
9. PLAY SOME MUSIC
10. EXPRESS GRATITUDE
This is probably one of my favorite Friendsgiving ideas. Thanksgiving is all about being thankful for the things you have in life.
Take the time to give thanks to your friends and family and tell them how much you appreciate them.
11. BAKE TOGETHER
To end the night take the time to bake together your favorite tasty treats. I absolutely love sweet potato pie highly recommend.
Comment down below what is your favorite tasty thanksgiving treats?
THIS POST SHOWED YOU 11 BEST FRIENDSGIVING IDEAS FOR THIS YEAR.
Other Posts You May like:
- The Ultimate Fall Bucket List|49 Things to do this Fall
- 40 Last Minute Costume Ideas that You Could Pull Off
- 30 Easy Halloween Costumes to Try This Year
- 36 of the Hottest Couple Halloween Costumes That Will Make Everyone Jealous
Don’t Forget to Pin!