This post is all about roommate questions.
It’s extremely important to get to know your roommate before living with them. Moving out on your own is stressful enough, especially, if you barely know them.
Finding a roommate is one of the most important things you have to do before college.I know you have heard those college horror stories on how crazy or gross their roommates were.
Wherever you are looking for roommates like the college facebook page or craigslist just remember if you have a question don’t be afraid to ask
Here are a few questions I believe you should ask your potential roommate.
Potential Roommate Questions
- Do you smoke?
- Do you drink?
- Do you have any allergies?
- What’s your major?
- What is off limits?
- Are you planning on bringing a kitchen gadget like a microwave, fridge, or a Keurig?
- Are you okay with sharing?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- When can the lights be on?
- Are you clean or messy?
- How do you feel about having guests over?
- What are your religious viewpoints?
- When do you usually study?
- Are you currently dating? Do you expect to have them over?
- Do you plan on bringing any pets?
- What temperature do you like the room
- Are you more of an introvert or an extrovert?
- Should we create a written out contract?
- Do you have any health problems?
- Are you in a sorority?
- What’s your class schedule?
- What are your pet peeves?
- What time do you go to bed?
- What time do you get up?
- How long do you usually take in the bathroom?
- Do you take a shower in the morning or at night?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
What’syour favorite movies?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What are some of your hobbies?
- How will we split up chores?
- How will we come up with a resolution?
- Do you sleep with white noise?
- How are you decorating your side?
- Are you planning on working?
This list is great to use while
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
This post showed you 35 Questions to Ask Your Potential Roommate
Other Posts You May like:
- 13 Essential Apps for College Students
- Secret Study Tips to Obtain Straight A’s in College
- 6 Ways to Organize Your College Planner
- 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before College
“You got a friend in me”-Toy Story